Saturday, July 21, 2007

My 10th Birthday Party

For my 10th birthday, my mom took me and a bunch of my friends on a hike over Ring Mountain. She had created a quest that directed us. It was exciting.

My favorite part of the adventure was climbing to the top of Turtle Rock.

Next, we had pizza at Milano's. It was fun. We played and joked around while we were eating.

Then we went to see the new Harry Potter movie.

Almost everyone in my group thought it was good.

I thought it was extraordinary.

We waited until my cousin went back to Iowa to open my presents. I opened them last night. I know I will enjoy them. Thank you very much.

I also appreciate the friends who helped me celebrate my birthday. Thank you for being extremely fun and awesome.

Click here to see more pictures from my birthday.

No comments: