Tuesday, November 21, 2006

North Beach

Last month, we went to North Beach at Pt. Reyes. My mom and Cam wrote about it too.

The drive was incredibly harsh and made me incredibly car sick. Once we got there, I felt better.

We had to climb down a few rocks that looked like a mini mountain to get to the beach from the parking lot.

Here my mom and me are standing in front of North Beach feeling perfectly fine, just a tiny bit cold and that is why I have my hood up over my head.

There, we found a dead seal washed up on the beach.







Here, I am acting like this stick is a spear or a javelin. I'm going to throw it at the water.




In this picture, I am running towards mom while holding the same stick. I am acting like I am going to stab her with it.

We found a small fort. I am about to go inside it. Inside, I found sticks. It was like a tiny, itsy, bitsy cabin with no food, water, furniture, kitchen counters or drawers.

Here, my mom and me are in another fort. We were playing tug of war with a stick that we found inside of the fort. It was like having a one on one tug of war game.

Here, Cam is acting like a cave man and is getting up to scare me (the other cave man) away from my mom (the cave woman).

Here, Cam is actually trying to scare me away. Mom (the cave woman) took a picture.




Here, I am walking across a log that fell down. It felt like walking on a balance beam that is very high and had sharp sticks and sand under it. You may call me tight rope walker.

Here, I am walking off with two sticks and looking at Cam, hoping he doesn't scare me away.












Later, I found a stick made of bamboo. It broke a couple of times and then it formed this stick. It looks like a brand new sword.

I am glad we went to the beach that day, except for the car sickness. The car sickness was horrid.

1 comment:

Eric Maddux said...

Did you stab the seal?

I bet that would not have smelled to good.