Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What do we do on Saturday mornings

A few weeks ago, I set out to capture the morning.

This is what I look like in the morning. Don't I look grouchy? I wasn't. I was just making a grouchy face while trying to take my own picture. Actually, I was having a rather grand time.

Mom enjoyed the morning.

Mom was enjoying her Saturday morning.




Cam likes to stretch in the morning and this is what it looks like when he does (in a blurry sort of fashion).


Mom and Cam were both having a great time that weekend.







The cat was even enjoying the morning and celebrating by eating her food.




Cam likes to drink his drink and think his think.








Cam was drinking coffee.











Mom likes to drink breakfast drinks in the morning.







We have a magnet collection on our fridge. It has magnets of different types of dinosaurs and from all over the world.


The kitty wants outside.











The other kitty likes to sit on chairs.










The kitty that wanted to go outside runs away.

This was a very good morning.

2 comments:

SwampDippers said...

LOL! Sam I love this look into our daily life... Well done!

WPMP Consulting Inc. said...

Looks like you had a very good morning. Like every morning with you would be a goood morning. Love Granny