Sunday, March 11, 2007

My Scar's Getting Better

Friday, my mom took me to the city to get my stitches out. It didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it would. They didn't numb it or anything. It didn't take as long as I thought to would either.

It felt like something getting pulled out of my body with tweezers and coming out. He did it over and over again until they were all out. They left the stitches on the inside of my mouth in because they will eventually dissolve on their own.

After they took them out, I looked in the mirror and I thought it looked a lot better.

Saturday morning, we went on a hike that Cameron had already gone on. My scar was feeling a lot better.

We hiked all the way to the top of a mountain to get a good view and have a picnic.


Here, I am showing off my strawberry, happily, with mom.








"Hey."

"Stop it."

"That tickles."







I was small enough to fit in this crevasse in the ground and I still had some room to move around by my sides.

The crevasse ran all along the trail. In some places it was smaller than others.

Thanks to everyone who has helped make me feel better.

No comments: