Sunday, September 24, 2006

My shadow trick

This is the first part of my shadow trick. I invented it at Rodeo Beach last Friday. Mom and Cam both wrote about the trip. It was lots of fun. But back to my shadow trick.


All you have to do is look at the shadow and put the stick right next to your side and it looks like you stabbed yourself right through your stomach in the shadow. But that's just the beginning.









This is what happens next in the shadow trick. You make the stick go right down and hold it to your side so it looks like you stabbed yourself in the stomach if you look at the shadow.










Then you just act like you are about to die. Go on your knees, acting like you are trying to stay alive and it will appear like that in the shadow.











Now just fall to the ground, lying on your back and act like you are dead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. Thanks!

marymaddux6272 said...

Thanks for going to my blog. I just figured the trick out by running with a stick. I'm glad you liked it.