Monday, September 25, 2006

When we finally got to Tennessee Beach...

After a long hike, we finally made it to Tennessee Beach. We went with a co-worker, friend of my mom's and her family. My mom and Cam wrote about it too.

This is a picture of me, Liam and Liam's dad, Jon at Tennessee Beach on a rock that is surrounded by the tide but it is not touching us. When we were there, there was a sea wall that had these small caves. When a wave came, it would make a loud drumming sound when the water hit the caves.


Liam and I went on a rock that was flat and when a big wave came, it would ride up and curve away from the rock. None of it got on us unless we hung our feet over the edge.










This is a picture of when Liam and I went on one of the high sea walls. We were pretending that the tiny pebbles that were on the beach were hot lava. We wouldn't touch them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam

Looking forward to going to beach
with you.
Love Grandma
Marilyn