Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The small fort of rocks at Yosemite

At Yosemite, Cam found a small fort made of rocks. In one part, there are two rocks leaning against each other. They formed a cave that made shade, making it cooler. There was also an open free area that you could get warmer in. There were lots of small passages to explore. It was very nice.




Here, Cameron is sitting on a very large boulder that helped form the small fort of rocks. It was very easy to get onto from the outside but from the inside, it was really difficult.

These are a few more of the rocks that helped form the fort of small rocks. My mom and I are sitting on two of these boulders. On one of the boulders, there is something that looks quite a bit like a chair. It is next to the boulder I am sitting on. I felt incredibly relaxed.

On our way back, at the small creek, we found a tiny waterfall with some small fish in the pool of water at the bottom of the waterfall. In this picture, I am walking over a shallow area in the creek. The waterfall is right next to the shallow area.

I really enjoyed the trip to the amazing fort of rocks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It look like you still have good memory of your trip to Yosomite.

Granny Powell

marymaddux6272 said...

You're right. I still do. Soon, I will write about the memories we made when you were here. Thanks for coming to my blog. Sam