Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Climbing Mt. Tam

Here I am on Mt. Tam, sitting on a rock and getting a drink. I thought the view was amazing. I even took a few pictures.














I took this picture of the bay from Mt. Tam.














I made it to the top of Mt. Tam and I am standing next to a plaque. The plaque is engraved onto what was supposed to be a guard tower of Mt. Tam.














Here I am sitting on a rock next to the guard tower on the point of Mt. Tam. You can see this tower from our house. It is cool to look at it and know I've been there.












Here Cam is sitting on a rock that we found at the top of Mt. Tam. It is very close to the edge. I would be scared if I were there.




Here is a picture of Cam climbing another rock.


Here is a picture of me perched on top of a rock. I found a trail in a pit that led to the rock that I am perched on right now.










Cam took this picture of my mom and me sitting on the rocks. The sun was shining so brightly that it hurt to look at Cam. There were lots of bees and flies on this part of the trail, more than any other place on the mountain.







Here I am standing on a path that we found that was that was on a different part of Mt. Tam. It had a lot of tall grasses. By the end of the hikes, I was tired.

2 comments:

SwampDippers said...

Thanks for taking so many great Mt. Tam shots Sam .. you are shaping up to be quite the landscape photographer.

marymaddux6272 said...

Thanks, Cam.